- Winter Solutions Impact Resistance Low Water Absorption Maintenance Wind Resistance Anti-Fungal Protection Early Grip Wash Off Resistance Clean Installation Elements-proof
Wash-off Solution - 4 Seasons Additive
Soltherm External Insulation Ltd. is proud to announce that we are ready to offer a solution for wash off problems and loss of on-site productivity due to inclement weather.
Let’s reduce wash-offs!
Our specially formulated “4Seasons” can be easily added to our acrylic and silicone texture finish render providing accelerated drying off and setting. In effect, textured finish coat will acquire faster wash-off resistance. The drying-off accelerator is ideal for render application at low temperatures or increased relative humidity. The additive speeds render set time and ensures high early strength to precipitation and low temperatures.
This is hugely beneficial for both the Investor and the Contractor:
- No loss of revenue or profit
- No downtime on site and smooth running of installation works resulting in satisfied clients
- More productivity for installation contractors, more profitability, no loss of time, no re-doing the same work twice
- No downtime in winter months, avoid unnecessary staff lay-offs due to prolonged inclement weather
- Positive knock-on effect in local economy and socially beneficial for the community
- Accelerates setting and drying times of polymer renders
- Enables render application at temperatures between+2 0C and +15 0C and increased relative humidity (up to 82%)
- Solvent free
- Easy to use
- Does not affect render performance
- Suitable for silicone-acrylic render AF-P+ and silicone render SFC-P