- Winter Solutions Impact Resistance Low Water Absorption Maintenance Wind Resistance Anti-Fungal Protection Early Grip Wash Off Resistance Clean Installation Elements-proof
The mission at Soltherm External Insulations Ltd is to supply building materials and solutions of the highest quality to the British market. Soltherm External Insulations Ltd is expansion-oriented and wants to achieve this by establishing and strengthening long-term and ethical relationships with clients and key business partners. With 25 years of experience Soltherm has become one of the leading companies in the building chemistry market and a leading provider of thermal insulation systems. Soltherm specialises in the production of façade systems, by offering a high level of support and practical expertise at an affordable price. Soltherm employs and continuously improves the latest organizational techniques and environmentally-friendly technologies. Soltherm cares for its financial credibility and the satisfaction of our clients, employees and shareholders.
Soltherm is a multi-national company with operations in 15 countries, including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia, Russia, Malta and India, Soltherm has experience in various climates from hot and humid to cold and wet, with this in mind, Soltherm researches and develops various products to withstand all weathers, all of which reach the highest industry standards. Soltherm solutions are tested vigorously under various laboratory conditions and have parameters substantially exceeding comparable products of competitors. Approved by NSAI, BBA, CSTB, DiBT, BBA, Soltherm’s specially developed adhesives, paint and renders are used to finish 4.5 million square metres of EWI facades annually. Moreover, Soltherm is ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accredited.
Soltherm has manufactured and delivered over 100 million m2 of EWI insulated façades and components world-wide since it’s foundation.
Soltherm systems offer a range of features from up to 130J of impact resistance to exceptional wash off resistance.
Soltherm boasts competitive advantages over competitors, by being a recognized and well-associated brand, that offers modern and efficient logistics. Soltherm has cooperated for many years with the biggest chemical corporations including BASF. All Soltherm products are manufactured on one of the most advanced production lines in Europe and under the on-going control of technologists from the company’s laboratory. Soltherm is highly rated by clients, not only for products but also for excellent customer service. There is a strong emphasis on reliability in the Soltherm organisation. Strong relationships built over time with clients, ensures that partners appreciate that their investment will result in a timely and reliable service, with perfect results.
Suitable for both low rise and high rise buildings our extensive range of innovative insulation systems are perfect for a decorative uplift to old buildings, or new build applications.
Our partnership approach is to assist the client from the specification process right through to contractor selection, product application and completion of the works.
Contractor, specifier or architect, can expect exceptional service and the best technical support for the duration of the project.
Soltherm is continually offering advanced training to a wide network of approved installation contractors and is constantly striving to build and train a nationwide installer data base.
- 25 years of experience in EWI business in Europe
- 4 years of experience on UK and Irish markets
- 100 million m2 of insulated facades
- Operations in 15 countries, including: United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia, Russia, Malta, India
- Experience in different climate conditions, i.e. very hot and humid, cold and wet, Mediterranean, moderate and wet
- NSAI, BBA, CSTB, DiBT, BBA approvals - see Certificates
- ISO supervision by GlobalGROUP (14001, 9001)
- Own research and development team
- Technical support, logistics, training system
- The highest impact resistance solutions (130 J) - see Impact Resistance - hammer test
- Wash-off resistance system - 2 hr cured - see Wash Off
- Maintenance limited system - see Maintenance
- Kinnell Eco insurance