- Winter Solutions Impact Resistance Low Water Absorption Maintenance Wind Resistance Anti-Fungal Protection Early Grip Wash Off Resistance Clean Installation Elements-proof
SOLTHERM AF-P+15 render is a mass of flexible consistency made up of organic binders, silicates, natural fillers, modifying additives and pigments.
- Application temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Substrate temperature: from + 5°C to + 25°C
- Volume density: approx. 1.80 kg/dm3
- Working consistency (determined by a measuring cone): 10.5 ÷11.0 cm
- Diffusion resistance: 0.30 m
- Surface absorption: 0.400 kg/m2 x h
- Plaster thickness: depending on the aggregate granulation
/All technical data are given for relative air humidity of 65% and air temperature of +20°C
Average consumption of a render applied on a properly prepared substrate is from 2.2 to 3.0 kg/m2. For accurate calculation of product consumption it is recommended to conduct trials on a given substrate.
Store in the original, intact packages in temperature from +5°C to +25°C. Protect against freezing and overheating. Shelf life is 12 months from the production date on the package. Keep the product out of the reach of children.