- Winter Solutions Impact Resistance Low Water Absorption Maintenance Wind Resistance Anti-Fungal Protection Early Grip Wash Off Resistance Clean Installation Elements-proof
Fine mineral hand applied render finish with a 2.0 mm grain size (sand finish)
It provides decorative and protective thin-layer finish coats indoors and outdoors. The top coat it forms is extremely durable, vapour permeable and weather resistant. The product can be used to apply a mineral and attractive finish coat of a texture reminding the traditional sand finish. The render is suitable for ETICS systems (based on EPS and mineral wool) and properly prepared mineral substrates (such as concrete, cement and lime-cement renders).
- Application temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Surface temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Bulk density: approx. 1.70 kg/dm3
- Render thickness: matching aggregate size
Average yield of the render applied on properly prepared substrate is between 3.0 to 3.5 kg/m2. To determine precise yield, perform a test patch on the substrate.Download technical details DOWNLOAD SAFETY DATA SHEET