- Winter Solutions Impact Resistance Low Water Absorption Maintenance Wind Resistance Anti-Fungal Protection Early Grip Wash Off Resistance Clean Installation Elements-proof
Adhesive for fixing EPS boards to typical mineral substrates. It is suitable for continuous insulation system for exterior walls (ETICS).
NOTICE: To apply glass fibre reinforced base coat over EPS insulation boards, use the universal base coat SOLTHERM UB.
- Application temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Surface temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Mixing ratio: 4.8÷-5.3l of water for 25 kg of mortar
- Open time: approx. 1.0 h
- Slump: < 0.12 mm
- adhesion to concrete, > 0.3 MPa
- adhesion to insulation board: > 0.1 MPa (failure in the polystyrene foam)
- consistency: dry powder
- colour: grey
- bulk density: approx. 1.45 kg/dm3
Adhesive coverage to attach insulation boards to properly prepared substrate in ETICS is approx. 4.0 kg/m2 To determine precise coverage, perform a test patch on the substrate.