SOLTHERM SFC-P 15 SILICONE RENDER
- Winter Solutions Impact Resistance Low Water Absorption Maintenance Wind Resistance Anti-Fungal Protection Early Grip Wash Off Resistance Clean Installation Elements-proof
SOLTHERM SFC-P 15 is a decorative and protective thin-coat finish for exterior and interior applications. The product provides a durable water-repellent coating, which is highly flexible, water vapour permeable, stain and weather resistant. It is offered in wide colour range and produces render coating of sand texture in an easy way. The paste is suitable for ETICS systems based on EPS and mineral wool and for even and properly prepared mineral substrates (such as concrete, cement and lime-cement renders). It contains a surface biocide, which makes the finish more resistant to algae and fungi growth.
- Application temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Surface temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Density: 1.9 kg/dm3 ± 5%
- Workable consistency (measured with a slump cone): 10.0 ÷ 1 cm
- Render thickness: matching aggregate size - approx. 1.5
Technical parametres and product properties:
- Consistency: liquid
- Colour: white or matching the silicon render colour chart
(all technical data provided for the temperature of +20oC and 60% relative humidity).
Average yield of the render applied on properly prepared substrate is between 2.5 to 3.0 kg/m2.Download technical details DOWNLOAD SAFETY DATA SHEET