- Winter Solutions Impact Resistance Low Water Absorption Maintenance Wind Resistance Anti-Fungal Protection Early Grip Wash Off Resistance Clean Installation Elements-proof
To bond EPS to typical mineral substrates and to reinforce EPS with the fiberglass mesh layer. The properties of the product allow the application in lowered scopes of temperature, i.e. from +5º. Strongly adhering to substrate and highly elastomeric, thanks to microfiber also resistant to cracking and breaking. To be used in EIFS technology and for repairs and renovation of outside walls of buildings insulated with "light and wet' method. To even out (irregularities up to 5mm) and smooth mineral substrates before the application of paints and thin-layer plasters.
- Application temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Surface temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Mixing ratio: 5.5÷-6.0l of water for 25 kg of mortar
- Open time: approx. 1.5 h
- Slump: < 0.12 mm
- consistency: dry powder
- colour: grey
Bulk gravity: approx. 1.60 kg/dm3 (all technical data provided for the temperature of +20°C and 60% relative humidity)
- to attach insulation boards to properly prepared substrate approx. 4.0 kg/m2
- to apply fibre reinforced base coat approx. 4,0 kg/m2.